Runtime Patching Error

• Akka
  • Автор темы

Runtime Patching Error

When trying to launch UO (using uosteam), i get "Runtime Patching Error: packet table extraction failed". I was playing fine yesterday, this appeared when i restarted my computer.
Ive tried everything, reinstalled the game and uosteam, reinstalled Visual c++, nothing works. Anyone know what this is about? :neutral:

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• Посетитель

Re: Re: Runtime Patching Error

It happens mostly when you do not select client.exe on "Client Options" section. It must be client.exe not uo.exe or another executable file.
On "Ultima Online" section just select your UO folder.

• Akka
  • Автор темы

thanks for the quick response, but i do not have a "client.exe" in my files, just ClientPicker.exe, UO.exe, UOpatch.exe and uotd.exe. I tried renaming the UO.exe to Client.exe but it did not do the trick.

note: it worked just fine 12 hours ago. yes i did reinstall everything and tried again, still nothing.

• Посетитель

This is weird. Rename back. Try to place the attachment file from the root of the game (unzip first)
Вложения:

• Akka
  • Автор темы

problem solved, thank you very much :) i just placed your client.exe in my folder and its fine now. also reduced my ping which is weird. propably the reinstalling tho. now to create all profiles and macros again... *sigh* :D

• Посетитель

Well, I'm glad it helped. Your ping depends on the country. Server located in Russia, according to this, if you do not live in Europe, ping can be quite large. For example, if you are from USA or Canada, it will not be less than the ping 160-200ms, simply because the ocean between the countries :)

• dither
  • Elite Member

Yoda ping from Canada ~ 95-120.