New to Server. Saying Hi and have a few questions.

• Mack
  • Автор темы

New to Server. Saying Hi and have a few questions.

Hey all im new to server name is Mack, ive been playing UO since 1998. have played multiple free servers since around 2003. I am a bit addicted to pvp and am decent in both mage pvp and as dexxer.
All in all I am from America, State of Texas. Looking for other players to play with both national and international.

My Few Questions.

1. What are some of the better things to hunt with a tamer to quickly get the items i need to build pvp charcater seems there are alot of high end players running around.
2. Are there any guilds recruiting that are looking for a Disco Tamer and other characters that i am building in future?

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• Grim Reaper

Re: New to Server. Saying Hi and have a few questions.

Sup I am from America too. Hit me up in game Archangel Azrael. Or Kefka Mwahahaha or SSgtPalametaUSMC. If your pretty good to go with a mage in pvp. We got some leet pvpers here in my group. Hardest of the pvpers on this server. If your a good pvper ya can join up man. I understand the lag hell im from florida so i know the issue with america playing over but we can talk about that later. Hit me up.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.