A few questions about the server (skills)

• Omnicron
  • Автор темы
  • Premium Member

A few questions about the server (skills)

Hi there

I am unsure exactly what version of the game the server is running. I have really been enjoying my time playing here over the last month and I am very glad I found it. I just do not want to create character builds which wont work because of a lack of information.

Are all the game mechanics up to date with the latest edition? If I look at www.uoguide.com or uo.stratics.com will all that information be accurate? For example is Bushido's evade currently working with anatomy? According to Stractics

"As of publish 43, Evasion formula underwent some changes and no longer multiplies your block chance by a flat 50%. Instead it is based on your Bushido, Anatomy, and Tactics skills. The duration of Evasion is also influenced by these skills. Examples of the multiplier to the evasion bonus to your parry skill are as follows.

Evasion Bonus : 16% – 40% without GM Anatomy or Tactics
† 42% – 50% depending on level of Anatomy and Tactics skill starting at Grandmaster."

Also I explred the first level of shame jsut now and I did not find the creatures listed here in the revamp: www.uoguide.com/Shame

Finally, I see Inbuing is a skill I can select (started my crafter with 50) but I have been told the skill is not currently working? I assume it will be implimented in the near future?

Thank you!

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• Alastar аватар
  • Alastar
  • Администрация
Alastar аватар

Re: A few questions about the server (skills)

Imbuing will be implemented soon(As the Old man said). Honestly, he promise to make it every year, but still no result :)

What about evade - only Old knows. I have used this skill with 115 bushido and 115 anatomy, and i've got evade only on 3-4 hit/spell.

The spawns are disaster - standart runuo spawns are very inaccurate, even with Old's fixes. We still need to fill worlds with right spawns and timings.

Please, if you find any disparity with offical uo server - write a ticket to support.

Cheers

Alastar
Последнее редактирование: 01 апр 2016 21:24 пользователем Alastar.

• Omnicron
  • Автор темы
  • Premium Member

Thanks a lot :) That helps :) Anywhere I can have a look for changelogs and known issues in one place? I found a few posts which I traslated with Google, but nothing to give me an overall picture

• Old Man аватар
  • Old Man
  • Администрация
Old Man аватар

• Omnicron
  • Автор темы
  • Premium Member

Thank you!!