Mysticism Scrolls

• LinkVonAmsel
  • Автор темы

Mysticism Scrolls

Hello, everyone!

I am levelling up a PJ in Mysticism. I bought the Spellbook and the first few scrolls from a NPC in Royal City. In order to obtain the rest of the scrolls, where should I go? Web guides say that they can be found looting creatures in Holy City (outside Tomb of Kings) or in the Abyss, but I could not find any.

Thanks!

PS: If any one has a full Mysticism spellbook and a PJ with Inscription, I would be happy to buy a copy from them!

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• Old Man аватар
  • Old Man
  • Администрация
Old Man аватар

Re: Mysticism Scrolls

Hello! They can be obtained from any mobs (with the exception of birds, snakes and other small stuff) in Ter Mur. Just try :)
If you have an account on any other server - you can move one character to us (All you need - screenshot, osistyle.com/transferring-characters (a little out of date). Latest version, but in Russian - uogames.ru/postoyannye-aktsii), the kit includes all of the books.
Последнее редактирование: 26 фев 2017 13:19 пользователем Old Man.

• LinkVonAmsel
  • Автор темы

Thank you very much! In the end, I bought a full book from a player vendor. Anyway, I tried killing a lot of different mobs in Ter Mur and found no scroll, I guess having some Luck in my equipment would have helped.

Sadly, the server where I used to play was closed and all accounts deleted :( But it's good to know the possibility to transfer!

• Old Man аватар
  • Old Man
  • Администрация
Old Man аватар

Thank you very much! In the end, I bought a full book from a player vendor. Anyway, I tried killing a lot of different mobs in Ter Mur and found no scroll, I guess having some Luck in my equipment would have helped.
Sadly, the server where I used to play was closed and all accounts deleted :( But it's good to know the possibility to transfer!

You need the following mobs:
Fire Daemon, High Plains Boura, Kepetch, Kepetch Ambusher, Lowland Boura, Raptor, Ruddy Boura, Slith, Stone Slith, Toxic Slith, Trapdoor Spider and mobs from Abyssal Infernal champion spawn.
When killing any of these mobs, you will get the missing scrolls, chance of sufficiently high. On others - the chance is not so high (it may take quite a long time). Enjoy ;)