Factions

• Djgigax
  • Автор темы

Factions

I have some question about faction system.

The first one is if you can change your faction and how can you do it?

Another about silver coins, i imagine that you can earn them killing associate monster of another factions, if it is like that, whats is the drop rate of them? Because i've killed some monster factions and they didn't drop me anything at all.

Last question is about getting rank in the faction, I can get up rank from killing monster or only taking sigil and killing players?

Thank you in advance, Gigax~

All questions already answered, no necessary to reply, Thank you anyway =)

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• PrincessBotsman
  • Модератор: Летописи

Re: Re: Factions

The first one is if you can change your faction and how can you do it?
U must go into your faction and use stone located near stones with the names of cities.
Then use gump "leave faction".
After 3 days u become a non-faction player.
Another about silver coins, i imagine that you can earn them killing associate monster of another factions, if it is like that, whats is the drop rate of them? Because i've killed some monster factions and they didn't drop me anything at all.
For example, Im in SL-faction, and I get 30 silver coins for killing any of silver serpents, wisps and ogr lords in Felluca.
Last question is about getting rank in the faction, I can get up rank from killing monster or only taking sigil and killing players?
U cannot get up rank from killing monster. From killing players - yes.
Taking sigil - really? For that can get up rank?

• KanuTaH KoTeHoK

Re: Re: Factions

The Faction Commander determines the degree of faction "tithes". The tithing rate can be set anywhere from 0% to 100% in increments of 10%. The commander accesses this function by using the faction stone. The purpose of this tithing is described in the section titled "Faction Scoring and Points".

www.uoguide.com/Faction_Commander